What is RightCycle by Kimberly-Clark Professional?
The RightCycle Program is a groundbreaking service that enables you to collect previously hard-to-recycle items, such as Kimberly-Clark Professional nitrile gloves, safety eyewear, and single-use apparel items, and have them turned into new consumer goods. Through this program, you can:
- Reach your organization’s sustainability goals
- Divert waste from the landfill in support of zero waste to landfill initiatives
- Give your used nitrile gloves, safety eyewear, and single-use apparel items a new life by aiding in the creation of new consumer goods like flower pots, patio furniture, and plastic shelving
- Reduce your waste disposal costs
- Protect the planet for future generations
Watch a short video about the RightCycle program:
Download the Program Brochure:
The RightCycle Program
Download Case Studies:
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI)
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
University of Cincinnati
Jackson County Development Center (JCDC)
®/™ Trademarks of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. or its affiliates. Marques de commerce de Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. ou de ses sociétés affiliées. The COLOR ORANGE and FLUIDSHIELD* are Registered Trademarks of Halyard Health or its affiliates. The Color Purple, Color Grey, Purple Nitrile and Sterling are trademarks of Owens & Minor, Inc. or its affiliates and used under license.