Get your data and go!
With the Omega Lum™ G snap an image of your gel or blot, get your data and go! Our SmartCapture Technology™ simplifies imaging, so all you need is to pick your application, exposure, and capture your image. You will have a publication-ready image in seconds, and can get back to what’s important – your work.
Features & Benefits
Fully automated SmartCapture Technology™
- No filter selection or focus adjustment required
- Chemiluminescence for Western, Northern, and Southern blots
- Multiple excitation sources for nucleotide and protein stains
- Absorbance for Ponceau-stained membranes or petri dishes
- 65,536 grayscales with over 6 million pixels for excellent resolution
- Universal TIFF and JPEG file formats
Small footprint, large format
- Compact footprint fits right on your bench top
- Accommodates large format protein and nucleotide gels (i.e. PROTEAN II, Subcell 96)
- Imaging Area: up to 20.5 x 25.0 cm