- Designed to be User Friendly
- No Focusing
- Auto-exposure works even with faint bands
ENDURO™ GDS II and GDS Touch II are the next generation Gel Documentation Systems from Labnet International. These gel documentation systems are used for visualization of DNA and protein stained within a gel and provide photo documentation of these gels in a laboratory setting.
The GDS II comes in either a 302nm or a 365nm version and runs on a Windows based PC (not included). The GDST II comes in either a 302nm or 365nm wavelength version with 470nm epi-blue lights for use with “Safe” Dyes that eliminate need for ethidium bromide. Both versions now come with a storage location on its top to help maximize bench space and provide a place for accessories so you know where to look.
- Visible protein stains like Coomassie blue or slilver stain
- Designed for DNA
- Ethidium bromide
- Safe Dyes such as GelGreen® and SYBR™ safe
- Region of interest function allows optimal exposure in less than 30 seconds. No more multiple exposures to get good images!
- Transilluminator good for 30,000 hours so that no longer need to buy replacement UV bulbs
- 16bit Tiff files ideal for publication
- Included fully featured qualitative software ideal for creating publication and notebook quality images