Get Your Fortis500 Exam Glove Samples!
Fortis500 Extended Cuff Nitrile Exam Gloves are made from patented LOW DERMA technology nitrile to reduce your risk of allergic contact dermatitis.
The matte-black, finger-textured gloves are an optimal 10.5" length for extra splash protection.
Chemotherapy drug and Fentanyl Citrate tested and thicker than a standard exam glove for added safety and protection.
- Patented Accelerator-Free LOW DERMA TM Technology Nitrile for reduced risk of glove related dermatitis
- Not made with dithiocarbamates, thiurams, or MBTs
- Chemotherapy drug and Fentanyl Citrate permeation tested
- Extended cuff for extra wrist protection
- Thicker style nitrile glove is NFPA1999 compliant for high-risk environments
- Matte black color reduces glare and eye strain
Complete the form to redeem your free product:
This content is hosted by a third party (thomassci.tfaforms.net). To view external content you must agree to cookies.
Terms and Conditions: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of free product.