The ideal solution for biohazard or non-hazardous waste. REDUCE Cost, Weight, Transport, CO2 Emissions, Storage Space.
- Space efficient, light weight fold-flat design
- Built-in lid and handles
- Temporary & permanent seals
- Stackable post use. UN 3291 Approved
- Printed user instructions & user ID/date information on lid
- Waterproof construction
- Built-in super absorbent Bio-matt™ to soak up any excess liquid in Bio-bin
- Autoclavable. Use with #202065 Autoclave Sterility Tape
- Supplied with 2 x 2” Biohazard Waste Labels
- Reorder information printed on the Bio-bin
Bio-bins are a new cost effective and convenient alternative to rigid plastic waste collection and disposal containers. Ideal for use in academic, clinical, government and industrial laboratories for a wide range of non-sharps biomedical and laboratory waste that require special heat treatment such as autoclaving or incineration before disposal. Items such as microbiological loops, pipettes, tips, test tubes, swabs and vials are ideal for disposal by this method.
Stainless steel U, Z and M support stands are also available. The Z stand is for floor or bench use and the U stand is for holding the bins at an angle in biological safety cabinets. The M-stand is designed for, and securely holds the 30L Bio-bin.
This content is hosted by a third party. To view external content you must agree to cookies.