Filter-sterilize volumes up to 2,000 mL using Sterivex™ pressure-driven filter units. With three membrane options and a variety of outlet connections, Sterivex™ filters can fit nearly any workflow and dispense into nearly virtually any storage container. Sterivex™ filters work with peristaltic pumps, syringes, or pressure vessels to eliminate the risk of contamination from decanting or pipetting.
- Works with diverse pressure devices including syringes, peristaltic pumps and pressure vessels
- Available with multiple membrane types to accommodate varying application needs with capacities up to 2 L
- 0.22 µm Millipore Express PES membrane for filter sterilization with fastest flow rates
- 0.22 µm Durapore® PVDF membranes for sterilization of aqueous solutions with very low protein binding
- 0.45 µm Durapore® PVDF membranes for clarification of aqueous solutions