96 Deep Well Reservoir for Automated Liquid Handling Systems
Unique New Design provides High Recovery with a Low Dead Volume which is acheived by using a Low Binding Virgin Polypropylene.
With the highest fill volume in the market, the Extra Large Capacity allows for more plate filling from a single source.
Splash Resistant Baffles add ease of use when filling.
• Optimized for High Recovery - Uniquely designed to recover ALL of your most precious reagents
• Ultra-Flat – Ensures the highest Sample Recovery
• Highest Fill Volume in the Market – 450ml Working Volume!
• Splash Resistant Baffles – reduces contamination risks with normal workflows
• Universal Compatibility – ANSI SLAS 1-2004 design is Plug & Play with Industry Leading 96 Deep Well Reservoirs
• Low Binding Technology – No fillers or coatings to get Optimal Sample Recovery
• Low extractable Virgin PP Resin
• Meets Sustainability Goals - Thin wall, reduced plastic design
• 100% Recyclable - #5 Polypropylene
• Reduced packaging waste - Bulk Packaging Options Available
• Innovative molding process – Zero Waste manufacturing process
• Notched Corner – Maintain proper orientation and for use with lids
• Highest Purity – Sterile, Individually wrapped for critical environments
• Certified DNase / RNase / Pyrogen Free
ANSI SLAS 1-2004 design for use with 96 Head Automated Liquid Handling Systems