- Oversized Rugged S.S. Uprights and Heavy Duty PTFE Coated Aluminum Fittings Provide Maximum Strength and Chemical Durability.
- All S.S. Uprights are Passivated to Inhibit Corrosion.
- Motor Mount for Electric, Air, or XP Motors with the Ability to Unlock and Swing Out Giving Greater Access to Reactor.
- Open Design Provides Excellent Accessibility to Reactor and Glassware Components
- Reactor Support Plate Holds Reactor Securely and Allows Easy Installation/Removal of Reactor by One Person.
- Mobile: Large Swivel Casters with Locking Mechanisms.
- 28.25 inches W x 20inches; D x 75.25"; H; 15.6" Clearance Below Valve
New open air design, with decreased frame depth, allows greater access to the reactor and peripheral glassware. Motor mount arm can be used with either electric, air, or XP motors and can swing out of the way for greater access to reactor. Design allows support frame to be used for 50L 400mm flange Jacketed reactor systems. Glassware can be quickly installed and removed by one person saving time and frustration normally associated with out-of-date designs.
PLEASE NOTE: FRAME IS SHIPPED ASSEMBLED IN A CRATE VIA COMMON CARRIER, FOB VINELAND, NJ.