The Chemglass high flow manifold system allows for easy and safe connection of your circulator to our glass process reactors. Manifold helps alleviate excessive mechanical forces placed on the glass vessel inlet/outlet. System is supplied complete as illustrated with Triple Insulated Flexible Hose. Hoses have welded on S.S. Beaded Pipe fitting on one end and S.S. 3/4” Male NPT fitting on the other. Hoses to connect manifold to circulator are NOT supplied and must be ordered separately.
PLEASE NOTE: TEMPERATURE LIMITATIONS ON MANIFOLD IS -60 TO 200°C.
- Triple Insulated Flexible Hose Has Welded On S.S. Beaded Pipe Fitting For Direct Connection To Inlet/Outlet
- S.S. Ball Valve For Draining Jacket Fluid
- 2" Pressure Gauge, 0-15 PSI
- Pressure Relief Valve Preset And Safety Sealed To 12 PSI
- 3/4” ID Triple Insulated Flexible Hose Has Welded On S.S. Beaded Pipe Fitting For Direct Connection To Inlet/Outlet
Manifold with Hard Connect Fittings:
- CG-1969-M-01 Fits Support Frame CG-1965 and CG-1965-X
- CG-1969-M-04 Fits Support Frame CG-1965,CG-1965-X, and CG-1968-F
- CG-1969-M-06 Fits Support Frame CG-1968-X
- CG-1969-M-08 Fits Support Frame CG-1968-X and CG-1968-Y
- CG-1969-M-09 Fits Support Frame CG-1968-F
Manifold with Quick Connect Fittings:
- CG-1969-M-10 Fits Support Frame CG-1965 and CG-1965-X
PLEASE NOTE: MANIFOLDS WITH QUICK CONNECT FITTINGS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH HUBER® CIRCULATORS WITH M30 FITTINGS.
NOTE: Chemglass can provide manifolds with ALL Stainless Steel blocks and fittings.