Disposable Inoculating Loops, Needles and Spreaders
Accurate analysis of sample growth starts with proper specimen set up
For specimen handling in Microbiology, loops, needles and spreaders are essential tools used in a variety of important tasks.
- Convenient sterile single-use loops.
- Eliminates the risk of aerosol production.
- No potential cross contamination due to improper sterilization.
- Accurate volume delivery is ensured with no risk of being encrusted with carbonized material that results from repeated flaming.
COPAN’s wide range of products offers a solution for every Microbiologist and task!
- 1µl and 10µl loops are available with rigid or more flexible medical-grade plastic to accommodate different tasks and any user’s handling style.
- Color coded for instant selection of the right tool.
- Designed to be free of lubricants, oils and electrostatic charges to ensure precise loop surface tension that facilitates accurate draw and dispense volume.
- Precision molded, ultra-smooth loops have no rough plastic edges or burrs and will not gouge agar medium when performing delicate tasks.
- Certified accuracy using industry standard Evans Blue Dye Method, with calibration certificate in every box of loops.
- Unique, ergonomic hexagonal shaft which allows for a more precise indexing when streaking plates.
- T or L shape spreaders are ideal for evenly spreading bacterial cultures.
- High-quality inoculation needles are ideal for picking single colonies.
- Gamma radiation sterilized.