Traceable® pens for conductivity, dissolved solids, and salinity provides for conductivity, conductivity/total dissolved solids and salinity. Meters fulfill requirements for CAP, ASTM, NCCLS, CLSI, ACS, CLIA, AOAC, EPA, APHA, AWWA, WEF, USGS, USP, ISO and Federal/State regulations. Waterproof unit is 6.5” x 1.25” x 1.25”, weight is 2.25oz.
Easy-to-use and waterproof
- Simply turn on, insert and simultaneously read result and temperature
- Designed for easy routing analysis and quality control
- Elimination of "operator technique" permits everyone in the lab to report identical readings
- Tough, chemical-resistant, waterproof ABS plastic housing assures a long life in severe lab or harsh plant environments
- Large 1/2-inch-high LCD digits are easy to read. HOLD button freezes the reading on the display
Calibration using solution standards
- Arrow keys allow fast setting to calibration standards
- Calibration data is saved even when the unit is turned off
- Instant-response probe and solid-state thermistor provides precise readings
- Temperature compensation permits readings to be automatically referenced to the international standard of 25°C or user may set programmable temperature coefficient
To assure accuracy, an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided from our ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
Please note: The aforementioned A2LA accreditation belongs to the manufacturer, not Thomas Scientific.