This individually calibrated plain form hydrometer measures the relative density (specific gravity) of oil and petroleum related products in accordance with the American Petroleum Institute (API) and the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) E100 standards.
- Conforms to the accuracy requirements of ASTM hydrometers.
- Calibrated traceable to NIST standards at three points; supplied with a detailed calibration report stating corrections to one-tenth of the smallest division
- 330mm (13”) long
- Lead free ballast and glass
- Individually serialized
- Temperature standardization: 60°F/60°F
- Calibrated and hand inspected by our U.S. quality team in our exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory; internationally recognized and accepted by the signatory economies of the ILAC/MRA and located in our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System registered facility
- Packaged in a recyclable, deluxe storage box
- Made in the U.S.A
Note: ASTM calibrated hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place. They should not be subjected to extreme temperatures.
Please note: The aforementioned A2LA accreditation belongs to the manufacturer, not Thomas Scientific.