These combined-form hydrometers, with a convenient, built-in thermometer, come in a wide range of models measuring the relative density (specific gravity) of oil and petroleum related products in various ranges from -1° to 101°API in accordance with American Petroleum Institute (API) standards.
- Conform to the accuracy requirements for ASTM thermo-hydrometers
- Lead free ballast and glass 381mm (15") long
- Temperature standardization: 60°F (15°C)
- Thermometer contains mercury-free blue spirit organic liquid fill with a temperature scale of 0/150°F
- Individually serialized
- Hand inspected by our U.S. quality team
- Packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST
Note: Combined form thermo-hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place, and should not be subjected to extreme temperatures. Built-in thermometers should be used as a general reference only. For temperature critical applications, a calibrated standard thermometer is recommended.