The Double Pore is a maintenance-free, combination pH puncture electrode made especially for use with solid and semi-solid samples. Two Single Pores make clogging of the diaphragms practically impossible, and ideally suit these electrodes for measurement in meat and cheese.
- Maintenance-free combination pH puncture electrode
- Pointed tip, especially for use with solid and semisolid samples
- Ideally suited for measurements in meat and cheese
- 2 Single Pores make clogging of the liquid junction impossible
- Serial number, certificate