The simple, efficient, and reliable way to stay connected to your critical environment, wherever you go.
With TraceableLIVE®, you’re always connected to your lab with your smartphone, tablet, or personal computer. By simply using the TraceableLIVE® app, or visiting Traceablelive.com on any browser, you’re able to view your current environmental conditions, control your alarm parameters, view your datalogging history, view and run reports, gives other team members access, and so much more with any of your devices, to ALL your TraceableLIVE® equipment, at any time through TraceableLIVE®.
- Monitor remotely humidity and temperature—connect to existing Wi-Fi
- Alerts: humidity temperature alarm, connectivity interruption, low battery, calibration due
- Cloud-based data interface—no local software required; web, Android, Apple IOS data visibility
- Continuous data transmission and monitoring using SSL encrypted SECURE connection
- Receive MOBILE PUSH / E-MAIL / TEXT notifications
- Unlimited scalability—use TraceableLIVE® in individual labs or an entire network of facilities
- Multiple point temperature calibration—traceable to NIST
- Traceable® Certificate
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Temperature Probe(s), Quick Start Guide, batteries, magnets, Velcro, wall mount, and Traceable® Certificate.
Requires TraceableLIVE® subscription. Click HERE for more information.
Please note: The aforementioned A2LA accreditation belongs to the manufacturer, not Thomas Scientific.