New high-accuracy dual thermometers read to 0.01 degrees while monitoring temperatures in refrigerator and freezer simultaneously or two refrigerator locations. Its temperature-buffered bottle sensor insulates and eliminates rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened. A patented unit fulfills all CDC thermometer and vaccine thermometer requirements. They can also be used in water baths, heating blocks, and incubators.
- Triple display simultaneously shows minimum/maximum and current temperatures
- Minimum/maximum monitors readings for any time period and displays the exact time and date when the min/max temperature occurred for both thermometers
- Alarm provides two visual and two audio alerts when temperature rises above or falls below high and low set points
- Unit displays the exact time and date when dual thermometer alarms are triggered
- Alarms are programmable in 0.01° increments
- Visual and audible alarms signal continuously (for days) even if temperature returns to non-alarm range
- Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it
- Range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C with a resolution of 0.01° and accuracy of ±0.3°C
- Probe is sealed in a miniature bottle (1 x 2-1/2 inches) filled with non-toxic glycol
- Eliminates concerns about incidental contact with food or drinking water
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case is: 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 x 3/4 inches. Weight is 5 ounces
- Stand, magnetic strips, and wall mount allow placing thermometer and bottle sensor anywhere
- Takes two AAA batteries
- 0.75" Display
To assure accuracy, an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided by an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
Please note: The aforementioned A2LA accreditation belongs to the manufacturer, not Thomas Scientific.