AirClean® Systems Dead Air Boxes provide a circulation free environment with UV light sterilization. The Dead Air Box is standard with a 0-15 minute mechanical timer for sterilization between amplifications. A safety interlock switch prevents exposure to UV light when sash is raised.
- Polycarbonate and polypropylene design to reflect UV energy
- Safety switch to prevent exposure to harmful UV energy
- Full access folding sash
- 0-15 minute manual UV light timer
- Unibody plastic design - no joints or gaps in construction
- UV and fluorescent lights
- 24″, 32″, and 48″ widths; nominal depth 24″
Units do not require filters.