Protector Pass-Through Laboratory Hoods offer sashes on two sides allowing operation on either side of the fume hood. An audible alarm sounds to prevent simultaneous opening of both sashes. With unobstructed visibility from either side, this hood is ideal for conducting chemistry demonstrations.
An optional right-side or left-side viewing window further enhances visibility. These hoods may also be installed in the wall between two rooms for sample preparation.
- By-pass airflow design
- Glacier white, dry powder epoxy-coated steel and aluminum frame
- Ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings
- Two each tempered safety glass vertical-rising sashes
- Audible alarm that sounds when both sashes are open at the same time
- Pre-wired 100-watt vapor-proof incandescent light
- One pre-wired 115-volt, 20 amp GFCI electrical duplex receptacle on lower right side (one side)
- Pre-wired light and blower switches (one side)
- Removable front and side panels for access to light, electrical wiring and sash cables
- Epoxy-coated steel 10.09" ID exhaust connection
- Remote Blower or ducting to house exhaust
- Work Surface
- Base Cabinet or Stand