The seripettor® pro is a bottletop dispenser designed to handle a wider range of liquids than the regular seripettor® for customers who do not require all of the features of the Dispensette®. Like the regular seripettor®, it features an easily-replaceable wiping seal dispensing cartridge, making it especially suitable for liquids that tend to form crystals.
- Replaceable Dispensing Cartridge: Quick-change cartridge makes service a breeze and keeps life-time service costs low. If wiping seals wear out, or are damaged by crystallizing reagents, just change the inexpensive cartridge, and you're back in business!
- Protects Light-sensitive Reagents: Pump assembly with Hastalloy stainless steel spring. An opaque upper sleeve helps protect liquid from UV-light during dispensing operations, while permitting observation of cylinder to confirm purging of bubbles
- Wide Chemical Range: Valves and seals on the seripettor® pro allow a broader range of liquids to be dispensed than the regular seripettor®
- Telescoping Filling Tube: Adjusts to fit many bottles without cutting
- Threaded Safety Cap: Attaches and removes with a quick twist
- Spring-loaded Piston: Permits one-handed, semi-automatic operation
|Volume mL||Subdivision mL||A* < ± %||CV* < %|
* The value of accuracy and coefficient of variation are final test values referring to the delivered nominal volume, instrument and distilled water at equilibrium with ambient temperature (20°C/68°F) and with smooth operation.
A*=Accuracy, CV*=Coefficient of Variation