High optical-quality glass bottom, black microplates are ideal for performing high-content cell-based assays using imaging systems. The glass bottom provides a flat and optically clear surface that reduces autofocus time, increases throughput and is ideal for cell growth.
- High optical quality and scratch resistant glass
- Glass bottom thickness of 200 µm is well suited for imaging microscopy
- Bottom flatness<50 µm to ensure planarity for imaging devices< i>
- Low background fluorescence and minimal crosstalk to provide the highest possible optical quality for cell based assays
- Half area 96 well microplate reduces reagent consumption
- 384 well microplate eliminates reagent loss due to “wicking”50>