- Easily hold wide mouth funnels
- High thermal shock resistance
- Sterilize by autoclaving or dry heat
- Traceability code for easier documentation
- Permanent white enamel graduations and marking spot
- Available in three sizes: 500 mL , 1 L and 2 L
These PYREX wide mouth storage bottles are designed as both heavy-duty storage and mixing and sampling bottles. The extra wide mouth (69 mm inner diameter) gives easier access for pouring and removing pastes, powders and larger items. The neck opening is 5 times larger than on GL45 threaded bottles - much easier to add or remove powders and easier to clean. PYREX bottles offer high thermal shock resistance; usable up to 500°C and in microwave ovens. Cap features include a linerless, one-piece autoclavable orange polypropylene plug seal GL80 threaded cap with a drip-free pouring ring, easy on-off quick release and an audible click when cap is sealed on the bottle.