The SteriWare™ Disposable Mono Slot Sampler is ideal for taking a single sample from free flowing powders and granules. The Mono Slot Sampler is designed to take a 50ml sample from the sampling slot positioned near the tip of the sampler.
- Assembled & packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom
- Individually bagged
- Made from FDA, EC 1935/2004 & EU 10/2011 conforming HDPE
- BSE/TSE free
- Full batch traceability
- Available pre-sterilized (SAL 10-6)
- Suitable for use in ATEX areas
- Available in 2 different lengths
- Push the sampler into the product. Ensuring the sampler is in the closed position.
- Rotate handle to open up the slots.
- After leaving the sampler for several seconds to allow powder to enter, rotate handle to close the sampler.
- Remove sampler from the product.
- Slide the inner rod out of the outer tube.
- Deposit the sample into a suitable container.
Why Use a SteriWare™ Disposable Sampler?
- No Cross Contamination - All SteriWare™ devices can be used straight from the bag.
- No Cleaning - Unlike a reusable sampler, you can use a SteriWare™ product straight away. This eliminates the need for costly Cleaning Validation.
- High Quality - Our SteriWare™ products are manufactured/moulded/packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom in England. Please see the products Certificate of Conformity & Technical Specification Sheet for more information.
- Full Documentation - We can provide full batch specific documentation for all SteriWare™ products. This includes Certificates of Conformity & Certificates of Irradiation (where applicable). The batch number is clearly printed on every bag & box.
- Cost Effective - Removing the need for Cleaning Validation by switching to a SteriWare™ device saves time & money.
- Available Sterile - Most SteriWare™ products are available pre-sterilized by Gamma or Electron Beam to SAL10-6. Please see the Specification Sheet for more information.