The SteriWare Jumbo Pipettes are an economical option for sampling low viscosity liquids. Three different sampler lengths of 450mm, 900mm and 1100mm. The latter enables you to sample from the bottom of a 200 litre (45 gallon) drum. Each size is available sterile or non-sterile in quantities of 50.
The Jumbo Pipettes are moulded and packaged in a cleanroom to ensure cleanliness. Their simple operation has made them a popular choice and a best-selling item in the Sampling range.
- Ideal for sampling low viscosity liquids such as water and oils
- Fully welded construction (no adhesives or screws are used)
- Assembled and packed in a class 100,000 clean room
- Each sampler is individually wrapped. SAL 10 -6
- Made from FDA & EC acceptable HDPE. Full documentation available
Colour coded tip so you know which end to open and hold. This minimises handling of the product and is good GMP.
Single use sampling tools are ideal for pharmaceutical, food, chemical and biotech companies. They overcome the need for costly cleaning, cleaning validation and there is no chance of cross contamination.