The SteriWare Liquid Funnel from Sampling Systems are ideal for transferring liquids in hygienic applications. Available in 2 sizes.
- Moulded & packed in a Medical Cleanroom
- Individually bagged in ultra-strong packing with easy to open design
- Made from FDA & EU conforming HDPE
- BSE/TSE free
- Full batch traceability
- Available pre-sterilized (SAL 10-6)
- Large variety of different sizes available
Why use a SteriWare™ Disposable Device?
- Cleanroom Manufacture - All SteriWare™ Products are moulded, inspected and packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom.
- No Cross Contamination - All SteriWare™ devices can be used straight from the bag.
- No Cleaning - Unlike a reusable scoop, you can use a SteriWare™ product straight away. This eliminates the need for costly Cleaning Validation.
- High Quality - Our SteriWare™ products are manufactured/moulded/packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom in England with a 100% inspection rate. Please see the products Certificate of Conformity & Technical Specification Sheet for more information.
- Full Documentation - We can provide full batch specific documentation for all SteriWare™ products. This includes Certificates of Conformity & Certificate of Irradiation (where applicable). The batch number is clearly printed on every bag & box.
- Cost Effective - Removing the need for Cleaning Validation by switching to a SteriWare™ device saves time & money.
- Available Sterile - Most SteriWare™ products are available pre-sterilized by Gamma or Electron Beam to SAL10-6. Please see the Specification Sheet for more information.