The new SteriWare Blue Liquid Funnels from Sampling Systems are ideal for transferring liquids in hygienic applications. The highly visible blue colour of the funnel allows it to be easily identified if left in the product.
- Moulded & packed in a Medical Cleanroom
- Individually bagged in ultra-strong packing with easy to open design
- Made from FDA & EU conforming PP
- BSE/TSE free
- Full batch traceability
- Available pre-sterilized (SAL 10-6)
- Large variety of different sizes available
Why use a SteriWare™ Disposable Device?
- Cleanroom Manufacture - All SteriWare™ Products are moulded, inspected and packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom.
- No Cross Contamination - All SteriWare™ devices can be used straight from the bag.
- No Cleaning - Unlike a reusable scoop, you can use a SteriWare™ product straight away. This eliminates the need for costly Cleaning Validation.
- High Quality - Our SteriWare™ products are manufactured/moulded/packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom in England with a 100% inspection rate. Please see the products Certificate of Conformity & Technical Specification Sheet for more information.
- Full Documentation - We can provide full batch specific documentation for all SteriWare™ products. This includes Certificates of Conformity & Certificate of Irradiation (where applicable). The batch number is clearly printed on every bag & box.
- Cost Effective - Removing the need for Cleaning Validation by switching to a SteriWare™ device saves time & money.
- Available Sterile - Most SteriWare™ products are available pre-sterilized by Gamma or Electron Beam to SAL10-6. Please see the Specification Sheet for more information.