Unique tabs protect your samples from loss and contamination. Place tubes in slots and slide under tabs to keep tubes from opening when under pressure, submerged or knocked over. Patent pending.
- Immobilizing tabs prevent tube tops from popping open during boiling
- Holds up to twelve 1.5ml or 2.0ml microcentrifuge tubes in numbered locations
- Raised handle for easy lifting without agitating samples
- Stable feet keep racks upright on the bench
- Use in water baths, ice or on the benchtop
- 95mm outer diameter fits most 1000ml beakers
- Optional vortexing attachment allows samples to be vortexed simultaneously
- Steam autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
This content is hosted by a third party (youtube.com). To view external content you must agree to cookies.