Allows Superior Temperature Control of Samples
Open style floating rack provides tubes with maximum contact with the water and better circulation of the water bath around the tubes, allowing superior temperature control of samples.
- Work on the benchtop, float in the water bath
- Tubes are held tightly in rack to assure no “pop-up” tubes or “floaters”, while pressing the legs of the rack on the bench will raise tubes and allow for easy removal
- Made of durable, corrosion resistant white polypropylene plastic
- End handles allow easy transport and stacking
- Steam autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)