Dry it - No Matter How Much Space You Have
- High storage capacity to accommodate up to 114 peg positions for all types of labware
- Single-sided benchtop models fit against a wall, conserving bench space
- Double-sided benchtop models provide twice the capacity with a slightly larger footprint
- Wall-mount models have mounting points sized to fit standard pegboards to save counter space
- Accomodates an assortment of glass and plastic labware by easily changing peg locations
Space in laboratories is always in high demand making the small footprint of the Scienceware® Lab-Aire® II Drying Racks a practical solution for drying and storing labware. All models come with three size and length rugged V-channel pegs that can be moved and repositioned to hold a variety of labware, including beakers, flasks, bottles, test tubes and cylinders. Additional accessory pegs, (19 per bag, small, medium or large) are available to reconfigure the rack for specific size and weight labware.