The Corning 384 well clear bottom microplates now have a low flange and are ideal for fluorescent assays using either a top or bottom detection microplate reader. The black wall plates have low background fluorescence, minimal lights scatter and reduced crosstalk. The low flange base is designed for barcode customization and robotic handling. The well geometry remains the same for an easy and consistent transition into existing automation and plate readers.
- Low flange design for barcode customization and robotic handling
- Opaque black or white wall plates have low background fluorescence, minimal light scatter and reduced crosstalk
- Optically clear flat well bottom permits direct microscopic viewing
- Can be used for both top and bottom reading instruments
- Many surface treatment available
- Individual alphanumeric codes for well identification