Wilmad Thin Walled High Throughput NMR Tubes have an average camber of 60 microns to guarantee the clarity of the spectrum for small molecule (MW<250) samples up to 600 MHz.
- Camber and concentricity values listed are the Total Indicator Reading (TIR)
- Designed for routine use in most low to mid field NMR spectrometers
- One of the best OD tolerances in the industry
- Guaranteed to fit tightly in spinner turbine
- Made from ASTM E438 Type 1 Class B glass
- 100% inspected for surface defects and physical dimension to ensure the success of your experiments
- Comes with a disposable NMR cap
Note: For NMR experiments that involve cooling, heating, biological sample, multi-dimension, multi-nuclei or DNP techniques, please refer to Wilmad Precision NMR Tubes.