Wilmad’s 2nd generation Multi-Tube Jet Solvent Washer/Dryer is recommended for research labs that routinely clean NMR and EPR tubes; a single unit can accommodate up to 5 tubes (3, 4 and 5 mm OD) at once. When an inverted tube is inserted onto the solvent transfer tubing and the open end is immersed under wash solvent in the solvent cup, a reliable vacuum-tight seal will be formed and generate solvent flow under vacuum. After solvent is fully consumed, air flow will follow to turn the unit into a dryer.
- 5 PTFE coated stainless steel solvent transfer tubes fit 3, 4 and 5 mm NMR/EPR tubes
- PTFE solvent cup and tubing make this unit fully resistant to common organic solvents
- Flanged reservoir connection eliminates joint freeze
- Greaseless joint between the solvent cup and glass reservoir eliminates possibility of contamination
- Complete disassembly without tools for easy cleaning
- Hands free during washing/drying cycle
- Calibrated length mark for 4, 7, 8 and 9" tube