Designed for routine use in all NMR spectrometers, Wilmad Economy NMR Tubes are guaranteed to fit tightly in any spinner turbine and have zero NMR background.
- Best OD tolerance in the industry and a 30% thicker wall than any competitors' product
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 USA facility
- Camber and concentricity values listed are the Total Indicator Reading (TIR)
- 100% visual and physical inspection ensures quality, including physical dimensions and surface defects
- Made from borosilicate glass; meets ASTM E438 Type 1 Class B standard, recognized as N51A
- Includes disposable cap
- Recommended only for experiments with small organic molecules (Molecular Weight ~500) at ambient temperatures only
- Cooling/heating of these tubes may lead to breakage; for NMR experiments that involve cooling, heating, biological sample, multi-dimension, multi-nuclei or DNP techniques, refer to Wilmad Precision NMR Tubes
Note: Caps are not recommended for use with samples dissolved in chloroform-d or acetone-d6.