Corning PETG Erlenmeyer flasks are sterile, single-use, and ideal for all shaker culture applications. The addition of PETG to Corning's broad range of polycarbonate Erlenmeyer flasks, offers the option to choose the flask material that best suits the experimental application and cell line. These wide-mouth flasks are available in 2L, 3L, and 5L sizes with either a baffled or plain bottom. The flasks are constructed of USP Class VI PETG for excellent optical clarity and mechanical strength. Molded graduations are standard, and threaded vent caps provide continuous gas exchange along with a liquid-tight seal.
- USP Class VI PETG for excellent optical clarity and mechanical strength
- Flasks will not break when dropped
- Designed for single-use, as flasks will collapse if autoclaved
- Molded-in graduations for accuracy
- Individually packaged and radiation sterilized
- Highest Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Sizes include 2L, 3L, and 5L flasks
- Baffled or plain bottom available in each size
- Vented threaded caps feature a 0.2 µm hydrophobic membrane to provide continuous gas exchange while ensuring sterility and preventing leakage
Disclaimer: These products are not intended to mitigate the presence of microorganisms on surfaces or in the environment, where such organisms can be deleterious to humans or the environment.
This content is hosted by a third party (youtube.com). To view external content you must agree to cookies.