40% larger opening than standard narrow opening vials
- 12 x 32 mm
- Tightly controlled crown for improved crimping
- Precision-formed neck designed for optimal robotic arm handling
The wide opening crimp cap provides a larger taget area for improved autosampler needle accuracy. Select from four cap colors and a variety of septa.
Vials undergo rigorous quality assurance for dimensional consistency from lot to lot. The uniformly flat bottom ensures compatibility with several micro-volume inserts. Vials are available with optional write-on spot.
2 mL Wide Opening Crimp Top Glass Vials (2714M87, M88, N36 and S43 to S45)
- Crimp head outer diameter: 11 mm
2 mL Deactivated Wide Opening Crimp Top Glass Vials (2714S46 to S48)
Includes the addition of a deactivation process to eliminate sample interactions. Ready-to-use for the analysis of polar compounds such as phenols, proteins, antibodies, amines, metabolites, herbicides and pesticides.
1.5 mL Wide Opening Crimp Top High Recovery Glass Vials (2714Q59 and S49)
- 1.5 mL Vials with 30 µL reservoir
For sample concentration and injection without transferring to microvolume inserts.
Crimp Top Vials with Fixed Inserts (2715G02)
Crimp Top Extreme Recovery Vials (2714U76)
- Patented design with stable base for GC autosamplers
- Uniform internal surface without any ridges to hold back sample
- Wider neck opeing for easy pipetting
- Increased sample capacity versus standard inserts
- Low residual volume for smaller volume injections without using the inserts
- Safe to use with Vortex for sample concentration
Wide Opening Polypropylene Crimp/Snap Top Vials (2714N54, F87, V21 and U05)
Wide opening 12 x 32 mm vials manufactured from virgin polypropylene, meeting the requirements of 21 CFR 177.1520. Polypropylene is chemically resistant and the material of choice for pH sensitive samples, sodium or heavy metals analysis. Polypropylene is translucent and able to withstand temperatures to 135°C. Can be used with crimp or snap caps.
Wide Opening Glass/Plastic Crimp/Snap Top Vials (2715F86)
- Polypropylene body with a glass-flanged insert molded to the inside
Sample contacts only the 100 µL high quality glass insert and the septum. Can be used with crimp or snap caps.
Agilent Technologies products are intended for sale/shipment within the US only. International customers should contact their local Agilent Technologies distributor to place orders for Agilent Technologies products.