Improve the prep time, performance, microbial barrier and cleanliness of your autoclave peel pouches.
- Manufactured and packaged in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Easy, fast and reliable self-sealing closure system
- Autoclavable at 121 to 125 °C
- Peels open cleanly, chevron peel
- Tear and puncture resistant, lint-free
- Steam Indicator
A significant upgrade over paper based steam sterilization pouches. These Tyvek® peel pouches will not rip or puncture like paper based autoclave pouches routinely do. Save valuable time in equipment preparation with the easy to use self-sealing closure system. No need for the use and validation of a heat sealer.
The medical Grade 1073B Tyvek® material has the highest microbial barrier properties of any steam sterization compatible materials. These pouches are also compatible with VHP decontamination cycles commonly used with Isolator technology. Will not absorb or adsorp water.
Certificates of Conformance sent with each shipment.