BagPage + is a blender bag with a full-screen microperforated filter. Filtration is instantaneous without risks of cross contaminations. A unique welding system on the bag allows pipetting without error.
- Filter porosity: 280 micrometers
- Compatible with any laboratory blender
- Multilayer: reinforced multicoated complex
- Rigid and transparent
Instant filtration - Filtration is done during blending. There is no need to wait for sedimentation of the debris to pipet. The filtrate is particle-free, so there is no debris on the Petri dish. Reading is thus facilitated and the results more precise.
No cross-contaminations - There is no contact between the sample and the mixer during homogenization. This avoids cross-contamination. The bag can be closed with a BagClip or welded. It is processed by gamma ray.
BagPage + adapts itself to every stage of sample preparation. Depending on the protocols, it is used in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, environmental, animal health and public institutes:
- BagPage + 100 mL allows the preparation of small samples (1 to 10 g) in the pharmaceutical industries, cosmetics or animal health (Biopsy preparation).
- BagPage + 400 mL is suitable for samples of 25 g in the food industry.
- BagPage + 2000 mL is ideal for the search for Salmonella via the PCR method for example. It is also used for sample preparation up to 1500 mL with a test portion of 100 / 150g.
- BagPage + 3500 mL is particularly used in the food industry for sample pooling with a sample size up to 375 g.