The Millicup™-FLEX nonsterile, vacuum-driven filtration unit combines the convenience of disposable filtration with the flexibility and compatibility of traditional vacuum filtration glassware. With solvent-resistant, modular components, the Millicup-FLEX filtration unit offers a safe and efficient means for filtering a variety of aqueous and organic solutions, allowing the user to filter directly into GL45 vacuum-rated filtration bottles with their choice of 47mm disc membranes (sold separately). The ready-to-assemble, clampless design of the Millicup-FLEX filtration system eliminates the need for cleaning prior to filtration – saving time and ultimately reducing the risk of sample contamination. Following filtration, the 250mL funnel and membrane support collar easily disconnect to enable direct access to the membrane.
Features & Benefits:
- Compatible with organic and aqueous solvents
- Ergonomic, clampless design
- Reduce contamination risk
- Filter directly into vacuum-rated storage bottles
- Easy access to membrane after filtration (membranes sold separately)
- Fully recyclable components
Available in 2 versions:
- Semi-reusable Kit: 10 funnels with 2 semi-reusable membrane support collars and vacuum tube adapters (MCFLX4702)
- Single-Use Kit: 10 funnels with 10 single-use membrane support collars and vacuum tube adapters (MCFLX4710)
- All three components of the Millicup™-FLEX filtration unit are fully recyclable, minimizing your environmental impact.