SMART Cap for connection to the TRUEscience app on Android devices. This device transmits readings from the electrode to the App on your tablet. (Tablet not supplied).
The TRUEscience SMART Cap comes without an electrode so you can purchase the pH, dissolved oxygen, redox or ion selective electrode of your choice or use any electrode with an S7 connector.
Also requires compatible Android device or can be add to a existing kit for measuring multiple samples simultaneously.
- 1x smart pH cap with beaker clip and temperature sensor attached
- 1x Battery
- Set of 3 color coded battery covers
Connect the SMART cap with one of the TRUEscience S7 electrodes; pH, Redox, Ion selective or Dissolved oxygen to get started.
- Attach up to 6 SMART Caps to one single tablet using the TRUEscience App on Android platform
- Measure Anywhere: Totally portable and with an effective range of up to 50 meters you are now free to take measurements easily from more locations than before
- Logging: The SMART Cap can log data continuously and independently of the tablet and can store up to 10,000 readings before needing to download the data
- Open Electrode system: There are three TRUEscience probes to choose from or use your own specialist electrode as long as it has an S7 connector
- Wire free and Stand Free: Using TRUEscience is easy. There are no cumbersome wires or stands. You simply clip the SMART Cap to the side of a beaker or rest it on the storage stand
- Traceability via the innovative QR buffer system automatically loads batch info, expiry date and re-order info into the App and even allows you to access MSDS sheets and batch calibration certificates for each buffer used
- Full Calibration Suite: Not only does the TRUEscience meter tell you when it was last calibrated, it keeps a full calibration history by user and alerts you to re-calibrate using its simple step by step process at intervals you control
- Cost Effective: TRUEscience offers a really practical solution with the performance and accuracy (2 decimal places) you would expect from a serious scientific laboratory Meter at a fraction of the cost. Using the free TRUEscience App from GooglePlay allows you to calibrate, measure, log and more on a standard Android tablet
- Logging: View your logged data as a table and as a graph within the tablet, or easily export and send data in .csv format
- Store and share enriched readings: The App can store ,multiple results by user and allows you to add date, time, images, notes and GPS location tags.
- Alams and Alerts: Using the power of the Android tablet you can configure alarms at set measurement values and be alerted immediately on the tablet as soon as the readings are outside the set limits.
- Consumables re-ordering: Re-order consumables directly on your tablet through the TRUEscience registered outlet. You need never run out of calibration buffers and storage solutions.