Combined glass pH electrode with a movable easy-to-clean glass sleeve junction. Plug & Play sensor with integrated sensor chip for secure handling.
Especially suitable for acid/base titrations that require fast response times and quick signal equilibration in nonaqueous matrices:
- TAN/TBN determinations in oil products according to oil standards
- Titrations using perchloric acid, cyclohexylamin and alcoholic HCl as titrants
- Titrations using alcoholic KOH, NaOH, TBAOH and Namethylate as titrants
- Epoxy number in epoxy resin
- Acid value in polymers
- Free fatty acids in oil or fat
- Saponification number in resin
Features and Benefits
- Sensor Chip
- Spherical A41 glass membrane of low resistance for fast and sensitive pH response and chemical resistance.
- Easy-to-clean glass sleeve junction providing a uniform electrolyte flow
- ARGENTHAL™/LiCl reference system
- Refillable reference electrolyte: 1 mol/L LiCl in Ethanol
- Gold shielding for efficient electric and static shielding
- Refillable reference electrolyte (1 mol/L LiCl)
Mettler products are intended for sale/shipment within the US only. International customers should contact their local Mettler distributor to place orders for Mettler products.