Plug & Play combined glass pH electrode with a fixed ground-glass sleeve junction. The large sleeve junction provides a stable measurement signal thanks to a uniform flow of electrolyte. The junction is hardly blocked by precipitates and is easy to clean. Direct pH measurement and acid/base titrations in aqueous medium. Especially suitable for:
- Media with low ion concentration (e.g. low ion conductivity water)
- Polar solvents such as acetic acids or alcohols (e.g. titration with perchloric acid in acetic acid or with sodium methylate in methanol)
Plug & Play sensor with integrated sensor chip for secure handling.
Features and Benefits
- Sensor Chip
- Fixed ground glass sleeve junction
- ARGENTHAL™ reference system
- Silver ion trap to ensure that the electrolyte is absolutely free from silver ions
- Refillable reference electrolyte (3 mol/L KCl)
Mettler products are intended for sale/shipment within the US only. International customers should contact their local Mettler distributor to place orders for Mettler products.