The YSI MultiLab line includes the 4010-1W (single channel), 4010-2W (dual channel) and 4010-3W (three channel) instruments providing easy to use and calibrate menu-driven operation ideal for the laboratory.
All MultiLab instruments can accurately measure pH, ORP, conductivity, and DO/BOD. ISEs can also be connected to two and three channel instruments.
Features of the MultiLab line:
- Input for pH, ORP, DO/BOD (optical or polarographic), or conductivity sensors
- ISEs with BNC connection can be connected to the MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W with an adapter (108132Y) that converts one digital input to an analog BNC input (i.e. only one ISE can be connected)
- Built-in OUR/SOUR software on the MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W
- Wireless sensors available for the MultiLab 4010-1W, 4010-2W, and 4010-3W
- Data storage - 500 data sets in manual mode and 5,000 (MultiLab 4010-1W) or 10,000 (MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W) data sets in automatic logging mode
- Large, easy to read graphic display
- Color screen and antibacterial keypad on MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W instruments
- Intelligent, digital sensors - plug and play connectivity
- GLP traceability (sensors store serial # and calibration data)
- USB connectivity to manage data; USB cable included
- PC software included for easy data transfer
- Durable electrode stand included
- 3-year warranty
Instrument Only. Cables, probes/sensors, and accessories sold separately.