Save money by replacing sensor, not tester!
- Conductivity, salinity, and TDS all in one meter
- 3-point calibration with automatic recognition of standards
- Large easy-to-read LCD features two-color backlight
- Rugged IP67-rated housing is waterproof, dustproof, and floats in water when sensor cap is on
- Leakproof cap with fill line functions as a sample/calibration and hydrating cup
- Secure—attach a lanyard to prevent losing or dropping in the field
- Auto shutoff extends battery life
- Measures conductivity, TDS, salinity, and temperature
Small enough to fit in your pocket, this multiparameter tester is ideal for measuring conductivity, TDS, and salinity parameters as well as temperature. The large display provides easy viewing of measurements and features a two-color backlight—blue for measurement and green for calibration mode. A replaceable single-junction sensor saves you money by reusing the tester body.
Additional features include include automatic temperature compensation (ATC), hold function to lock in measurements, self-diagnostic error message, and status icons for measurement stability and low battery voltage. The IP67-rated housing features an easy-to-grip design and floats if accidentally dropped in water when sensor cap is on. Powered by four AAA batteries, the tester can operate up to 400 hours continuously. To conserve power, the unit will auto power-off after 8 minutes of nonuse.