Unique bagtank technology for the Highest Efficiency
- Reliable: Delivers consistently high water quality for reliable and reproducible results
- Efficient: Avoids tank cleaning thanks to unique bagtank technology
- Intuitive: Can be operated even with gloves via a multi-colored touch display
- Compact: Measuring only 28 cm in width, the unit fits easily in any laboratory
The arium® mini is exclusively made of high-grade materials. With its intuitive operator guidance, closed bag system and the practical arium® aqua stop, the unit is ideal for a daily consumption of up to 10 liters of ultrapure water. Moreover, this compact laboratory-grade water purification system stands out by virtue of its superior reliability and user-friendliness.
To ensure that you always obtain reliable and reproducible results, the closed tank system guarantees consistently high water quality. Contamination by ambient air is thereby prevented.
You control the arium® mini by means of a color touch display – even wearing laboratory gloves. Easy-to-understand symbols guide you through the intuitive menu. The “Favorites” function automatically saves the volume you dispensed last. This increases your efficiency and prevents errors when repeatedly dispensing the same volumes. Likewise, the volume-controlled dispensing function from 50 ml to 5 l (in 50-ml-increments) helps you obtain accurate results.
The arium® mini measures only 28 cm in width to fit easily in any laboratory. Given its handy practicality, you can integrate it flexibly into almost any location.
The simple, semi-annual replacement of the Bag allows you to save on the time-consuming cleaning and rinsing processes otherwise necessary with conventional tanks. Because there is no more need to use chemicals that are hazardous to health for cleaning, you also protect the environment and heighten user safety.
Unique bagtank technology
arium® mini is the only ultrapure water system with integrated bagtank technology. Its design features the 5-liter Bag, originally developed for the pharmaceutical industry, integrated on a side panel. The high-quality Bag provides optimal conditions to store your pre-treated pure water for the production of type 1 ultrapure water.
Depending on your individual needs, you can choose between two models:
- arium® mini: Manual feed with pre-treated water
- arium® mini plus: Direct connection to the potable water supply for converting to Type 1 ultrapure water thanks to the integrated reverse osmosis technology
For analytical as well as especially critical applications, you have the additional option to order your respective system with an integrated UV lamp (185 | 254 nm). This lets you reduce TOC down to < 5 ppb*.
- Sartorius arium mini Ultrapure Water System Accessory, Scientific Pack
- Sartorius SARTOPORE
- Sartorius arium mini 5L Storage Bag
* depends on feed water quality