arium® mini plus Pre-treatment Cartridge
Efficient purification via a combination of activated carbon, a catalyst and a downstream reverse osmosis membrane.
- Optimized adsorption of impurities through high-grade activated carbon
- Best removal of oxidation agents such as chlorine through integrated catalyst
- Highly efficient reverse osmosis membranes, reduce up to 98% of all salts, bacteria and particles
arium® mini Scientific Kit Ultrapure Cartridge
The cartridge sets are optimized for the removal of both organic and inorganic constituents. The set was designed specifically to match the unit and delivers ultrapure water that exceeds the ASTM Type 1 quality standard.
- High performance capacity thanks to efficient ion exchange resins
- Fast and effective adsorption of impurities through high-grade activated carbon
- Best ion removal delivers ultrapure water that exceeds the ASTM Type 1 standard
arium® mini UV Lamp (185 | 254nm)
The horizontally arranged UV lamp remove organic substances ( < 5 ppb TOC) and effectively preventing microbiological growth.
- Horizontal installation, optimized temperature gradient
- Effective breakdown of organic compounds
- Prevents the growth of microorganisms
- Easy replacement
arium® mini 5 Liter Bag
The arium mini pre-treated water is stored in this unique Bag. The Bag prevents the water from secondary contamination and enables consistent water quality over a prolonged period. Unlike conventional water reservoirs, the arium® Bag offers a high level of user safety and time savings, as there is no need for a complicated cleaning procedure with chemicals.
- Simple Bag exchange in less than 5 minutes
- No use of cleaning agents needed, more usersafety
- Optimizes the storage of pure water, due to closed system
- Best quality material avoids a permanent biofilm