The BRAND HandyStep® S repeating pipette provides unprecedented versatility in a purely mechanical repeating pipette. In conjunction with BRAND PD-Tip™ II syringe tips, the HandyStep® S offers nearly sixty different volume settings with accuracy, precision and dependability.
- Comfortable: The slim design of the HandyStep® S is lightweight, well-balanced, and provides a convenient control layout for smooth dispensing and one handed volume selection
- Reliable: Robust construction, inspired design and innovative polymers deliver a dependable instrument
- Ready-To-Go: A purely mechanical design with no batteries to charge or replace means the HandyStep® S is ready when you are. A convenient integrated volume table provides a quick reference for dispensed volumes
- Flexible: Ten sizes of PD-Tip™ II syringe tips allow the HandyStep® S to dispense 59 different volumes Open design allows use of third party tips—no more being locked into a sole source!
- Contact-Free: A tip ejection system allows the user to remove tips without handling
Operating limits and exclusions
Liquids unsuitable for use with the HandyStep® S include, but are not limited to, those with:
- vapor pressure exceeding 500mbar
- viscosity: 20mPa S with 50mL PD-Tips"; 260mPa S with 5mL PD-Tips"; 977mPa S with 1mL PD-Tips"
- reagents that attack PP (PD-Tip" cylinder), HDPE (PD-Tip" piston), LCP (PD-Tip" piston 0.1mL) or PC/ PBT and polycarbonate
- Temperature of instrument and reagent must be between 59° and 40°C (15° and 104°F).
The HandyStep® S is supplied with the following items:
- Performance certificate
- Shelf/rack mount
- One each: 0.1mL, 1mL and 10mL PD-TipTM syringe tips
- Operating manual
- Two-year warranty