The new family of BVC fluid aspiration systems are the first to account for the needs of a modern Biology laboratory.
- Three models: Basic, Control and Professional to serve your fluid aspiration needs
- Containment: 2 or 4 liter vessels for safe collection and disposal of your biological waste; an autoclavable hydrophobic 0.2µm biofilter protects the pump or other vacuum supply from biohazardous aerosols. The VacuuHandControl (VHC) keeps all fluid within the aspiration tubing for the ultimate in containment and cleaning convenience
- “Bleach proof”: “G”; models feature a 2 liter glass collection vessel with scratch and fragment protection coating for true bleach resistance. Standard versions include a 4 liter heavy duty polypropylene vacuum bottle for increased capacity
- Reliable aspiration capability: Control and Professional models feature powerful VACUUBRAND® chemistrydesign vacuum pumps with exceptionally long service life and enough power for two users. High quality components mean years of trouble free operation even when working with aggressive disinfectants. This results in low cost of operation
- Compact, quiet and stylish: Streamlined design incorporates bottle, controls and pump (Control and Professional models), in a lab friendly small footprint