- Combined incubator shaker
- 115 Litre capacity available
- Digital display for temperature and speed
- Integrated timer
- Unique retractable platform for easy loading and unloading
- Angle adjustable accessory tube racks, with Magnetic coupling system available
- Communications enabled for external temperature measurement
- Combined shaker and incubator, ideal for scientists doing cell culturing procedures, especially suspension culture applications. The unit, whilst being able to accommodate 6 x 2L flasks is still compact enough to be positioned on the laboratory bench.
The shaker provides an orbital shaking motion, adjustable between 30 to 300rpm with a gentle start action. The shaking speed is microprocessor controlled and set via the digital LED control panel. The incubator also incorporates a versatile digital timer which can be set from 1 second to 9 days. After the timer has counted down the shaking action will stop and an alert will sound, as a safety feature the incubator will continue to run.
The incubator features smoked acrylic windows in the door and to both sides to allow easy visibility of the samples. The incubator temperature is set via a separate bright LED display, encoder control ensures that the temperature can be quickly set between ambient temperature +5°C and 60°C. Forced air circulation ensures uniform heating of the load.
The Incubator features a versatile clamping system which secures most sizes and mixtures of flask up to 2 litres and can typically accommodate the following: 2 x 2000ml, 9 x 1000ml or 15 x 500ml.
The unit features a retractable platform. Under normal use the platform is locked in place but whilst accessing your samples the platform can be drawn forward out of the chamber to allow easiest access to samples at the back of the incubator.
The SI600 Incubator also features a USB connection with dedicated software to enable long term monitoring of the incubator temperature, i.e. over weekends.
A wide range of stainless steel accessory racks are available to hold 1.5ml, 15ml and 50ml sample tubes, the angle of the tubes can be adjusted up to 30°. Accessory racks are held to the orbiting platform by a Magnalock system, allowing quick coupling and de-coupling without tools.
The SI600 is also available with comprehensive IQ/OQ documentation. Please ensure that you use the SI600/IQOQ for this option.