REACTRON® laboratory systems consist of process vessels (single and multiple wall, standard and customer-specific designs), stirring systems for macro-mixing (e.g. with anchor stirrer), POLYTRON® / MEGATRON® homogenisers and mixing systems for crushing and micro-mixing, pipework, process controls and accessories, in alignment with the customer, product and process.
Jacketed vessel with useable capacity 2 liter made from borosilicate glass, vessel cover made from stainless steel 316L with four clamp connections (Tri-clamp 1 1 / 2“) and sealed centrical lead-through fitting for stirrer tool, telescopic stand, POLYMIX® digital overhead stirrer with maintenance free gearbox 1 : 5 (high torque) and anchor stirrer. Upgrade options and complete accessory range on request.
- Mixing vessels, single wall or double wall: for the optimum application temperature
- Mixing vessels in borosilicate, glass or steel: when the vacuum is critical
- Range of dispersers drives and generators: give you the flexibility you want
- Cleaning and dismantling: is child’s play with the integrated (electro-) telescopic stand
- Simple change of aggregate: with Click & Go
- Best possible materials: otherwise it’s not Swiss Made
- Durability: is a Swiss virtue