SMT manufactures the most reliable silica based octadecyl (C18) column available in the market today. This advanced new column is very stable at a wide pH range and high temperatures. SMT utilizes a proprietary bonding scheme that allows the resulting bonded phases to perform separation of basic, neutral and acidic compounds under aggressive pH conditions. Separation of most basic solutes is often possible without TFA or other mobile phase additives. BOD C18 packing materials are made with spherical silica particles.
Unique features include:
- Extremely High Coverage
- Wide range of pH stability (e.g. 1 to 12 for C18)
- Highest levels of Consistency and Reproducibility
- High throughput - No carry over of any analytes
- Low back pressure
- Perfect for Solid Phase Extraction and Process Scale purifications
- Ideal for applications in flash cartridges
Silica gel and Bulk Packing materials for process scale applications are available in various particle sizes and pore sizes: 10, 20, 35, 60µm and 60, 100, 150 and 300Å are stock sizes.