Entry-level gel imaging system with exceptional performance and safety features.
The Omega Fluor is an entry level gel imaging system that comes standard with the basic components and exceptional safety features for DNA and protein gel imaging. With a single wavelength UV drawer that is fully integrated into a light-tight cabinet, gone are the days of modular hoods sitting awkwardly on top of light boxes. A UV-safety switch, auto UV-shutoff, and a UV-blocking viewport are standard features while a high resolution camera and focus free lens with SmartCapture Technology™ maintains the integrity of your samples with exceptional imaging performance.
Features & Benefits
Hands-free SmartCapture Technology™
- No camera or focus adjustment required
- Multiple excitation sources for nucleotide and protein stains
- Absorbance for Ponceau-stained membranes or petri dishes
- 4,096 grayscales with 5 million pixels for excellent resolution
- Universal TIFF and JPEG file formats
Small footprint, large format
- Compact footprint fits right on your bench top
- Accommodates large format protein and nucleotide gels (i.e. PROTEAN II, Subcell 96)
- Imaging Area: up to 24.0 x 20.0 cm